The answer is in just a few words! Management Support, Well-trained security officers, and the latest technology.
With proxiguard, our client would be able to check all the DRR from their cell phone! INSTANTLY! GPS –
- TEST – I’m alive, SOS – alert
- Two-way communication text messages
- Real-time position
- monitoring Inform clients by e-mail for any occurred incident Checkpoint scan (NFC, QR Code)
- MME – pictures, voice messages, personal signatures
- Create scheduled routes
Aable security officers are can to wear the cameras throughout their shift as per customer request. The batteries last for approximately 12 ½ hours. The devices are capable of recording high-quality video, even in situations where light is compromised, such as in dark, interior spaces or at night.
Why we use body cameras in term of our client requirements?
- Use of the cameras while On-Duty provides hard video evidence of decisions made by officers in high-intensity situations.
- Video recorded by body cams protect any false accusations, misconduct, or abuse against officers.
- Increases transparency and accountability of officers.
- May help prevent and de-escalate confrontational situations between officers and civilians.
Well-trained Security Officers!
Aable Security invests in every security guards safety, and we send them to exclusive training in the county in which they live. The following is a list of training our security guards to go through:
- • Arrest Procedures for Security Personnel
- • Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
- • Basic Law for Security Officers
- • Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- • Client Relations / Service Attitude
- • Earthquake, Fire, and Bomb Threats
- • Firearm Permits, State Certification Course; First Aid
- • Observation Skills and Reporting
- • Power to Arrest / Guard Card
As a service organization with more than 25 years of experience in law enforcement, we have established, a well-trained management team that will ensure you receive the attention and responsiveness you deserve, no matter the size of your security program.